From Daisy Rock Guitars, the world’s first company to make guitars designed especially for girls, comes the Pixie Acoustic Guitar. Features a dreadnought body with composite oval back and spruce top. A 20-fret, 25-1/4-inch scale set in, slim profile, mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard and daisy pearloid inlays. Includes removable flower and butterfly decals.
Designed especially for girls. Click to enlarge.
Available in an array of finishes. Click to enlarge.
Includes gig bag. Click to enlarge.
The Perfect Beginner Guitar
All Daisy Rock guitars arrive set up and ready to play, and include a limited lifetime warranty.
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Body: Composite Oval Back w/Spruce Top
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fret: 20 Medium
- Scale: 25 1/4 inches
- Inlay: Daisy
- Tuners: Custom Chrome w/Daisy Logo
- Strings: D’Addario EXP 11
- Available Finishes: Powder Pink, Sky Blue, Pixie Purple, Pink Sparkle, Silver Sparkle, Blue Sparkle
Fun Reusable Decals
Each Pixie acoustic comes with two pages of reusable decals for the guitar. They can be used several times so you can customize and re-customize your guitar any way you want.
Gig Bag Included
Also included is a handy Gig Bag with zippered pockets and backpack straps.
What’s in the Box
Daisy Rock Pixie Acoustic Guitar (Silver Sparkle), Gig Bag, Decals
- Daisy Rock’s exclusive “Slim & Narrow” neck design makes it easier for girls with smaller hands to play the guitar.
- Lightweight construction makes the guitar easier to manage and more comfortable to play.
- Constructed with a durable composite oval back.
- Arrives set up, ready to play, and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.