A perennial favorite among music lovers, the Djembe drum, has become very popular in the Western music world. Played with with bare hands slapping the goat skin drum head, it produces a rich, vibrant, resonating sound. Handcarved from a single piece of local hardwood and enhanced with a traditional painted design, this drum is sure to please any music lover.
We carry an assortment of these drums and since each piece is handpainted, designs and color of the trbal motif may vary. The drum you receive may differ from the picture.
Materials: Wood & Goatskin
Handmade – Please allow for minor variations. You may receive a PAINTED OR CARVED DRUM- Depending upon inventory. Tribal Motif may vary from picture.
- Handcarved from wood by skilled artisans
- Approx Size: 9″High x 5″Wide – Size May Vary Slightly Due Its Hand Made Nature
- You will receive EITHER A CARVED OR PAINTED DRUM- depending upon inventory.
- Features a genuine goat skin drum head- Great Sound!
- ORIGINAL JIVE BRAND. JIVE® is a registered brand with the US Patent and Trademark Office. Our logo, brand, and slogan are all intellectual property of One Thousand Artisans. One Thousand Artisans is the only authorized distributor of this brand in North America.