Ethan Hart is a brand designed by Greg Bennett and distributed by Greg Bennett Co in Franklin, TN. These guitars have $500 worth of premium hardware on them and are designed for maximum sonic output. They were originally priced at $1,400, but production has stopped until the rest of this inventory is cleared. These have slight cosmetic blemishes and have been discounted heavily for that reason. The blemishes consist of mostly barely noticeable air bubbles under the finish. This is a a remarkable deal that typically only retailers have the opportunity to jump on!
- $500 worth of premium hardware alone! Sonically out performs anything in it’s class.
- Seymour Duncan Blackouts and comes with a free Reunion Blues gig bag!
- Ebony Board, 3-piece reverse grain maple body
- Symmetrical contemporary design with deeply capped heel and 8-ply binding
- Graoh Tech Resomax Wrap-Around Bridge, Tusq Nut, Grover Tuners