Don’t be fooled into thinking the Ibanez GSR micro is a toy. It’s made to the same high standards of the other GIO series guitars. The Gsrm20 features, small scale SR body, full sound pickups, the same construction, same materials, and same set-up and inspection as its full size counterparts. Its shorter 28. 6″ scale makes it perfect for tour buses, space-restricted home studios, folks with smaller hands, as well as young rockers or beginners.
- 28.6 scale neck is great for young players or people with smaller hands
- Rugged maple neck resists warping for years of peak performance
- Neck and bridge pick-ups deliver deep rich bass tone
- Chrome tuning keys, bridge and strong posts resist rust and corrosion
- Separate volume controls for bride and neck pickups for fine tuning audio levels