This complete package includes everything you need: an excellent bass; a portable amp that delivers big sound, a bag to protect your bass when you are not playing; a 10′ cable to connect your bass to the amp; and a strap which makes playing while standing up a breeze! This is the perfect bass for the young beginner, or an adult who is looking for a lighter, more agile bass that is easier to handle. The dual cutaway shaped body allows access to the highest frets, and the contoured body makes it comfortable to play for hours. The solid basswood provides a superior, authentic vintage sound. (Many basses in this price range that are sold by other vendors often contain plywood.) Bolt-on maple neck adds stability and is built with a truss rod. (A truss rod is an adjustable neck reinforcement designed to resist the forward bending force of the high tension of steel strings, and is found in the finest of electric basses.) Ultra fast rosewood fretboard with 21 jumbo frets. Split P-Bass type passive pickup offers a full sound. Amp is great, provides 15 watts of power, and has a headphone jack which keeps the household sane as you can practice silently. Overall length of bass is 42″. Width at its widest point is 12 1/2″. Width of the neck at the nut is 1 1/2″, and at the 21st fret it is 2 7/16″. Scale length is 30″. String spacing at the bridge is 2″. Enjoy!
- This Left Handed Bass Package has everything you need to play bass guitar! Bass, Amp, Bass Bag, Strap, and Cable
- This is the perfect package for the young beginner, or an adult who is looking for a lighter, more agile bass that is easier to handle.
- The body is contoured for hours of comfortable play, and the dual cutaway shape allows access to the highest frets.
- Ultra fast rosewood fretboard with 21 jumbo frets!
- Solid wood body provides a superior, authentic vintage sound. Bolt-on maple neck adds stability and is built with a truss rod.