This frame drum has a hand selected buffalo head for an authentic sound that is both warm and powerful. The skin is pulled around the back and laced across the middle for a traditional yet adjustable grip. The frame is stable and lightweight premium fiberglass. Includes a leather padded wooden beater.
- Buffalo skin head: the hoop drum is made from tightly stretched buffalo skin that produces a warm yet powerful sound; measures 12 1/2″ x 3″
- Included wooden beater: included is a leather padded wooden beater that is perfect for pulling an authentic Native American sound from the drum
- Adjustable hand grip: a leather handle on the back of the drum provides a comfy grip on the drum that doesn’t muffle the sound of the instrument
- Nylon lacing and grip: the frame of the drum is held together by durable nylon rope to provide a reliable grip
- Authentic sound: Meinl hoop drums are made with respect to the culture and tradition of the Native American instruments they were inspired by