Great accessory for singer/songwriters and percussionists alike! The Meinl heel shaker is motion activated by way of dual shakers mounted on a precise angle to respond with clarity along with the tapping movement of your heel. Position the plastic end in the back of your shoe like a shoe horn for fast and easy placement.
- For percussionists and singers/songwriters alike: The Meinl heel shaker is motion activated by way of shakers mounted on an angle to respond with clarity along with the tapping movement of your heel. A great percussion piece for all musicians
- Easy-to-fit shoehorn design: position the plastic end into your shoe so that it rests against the back of your heel. The ergonomic design gives you comfort while keeping the instrument snug inside your shoe
- Perfect for Cajon players: most Cajon players will naturally tap their foot or heel along with the beat. Placing the shaker in your shoe gives you a new rhythmic Element with no extra effort! The plastic shakers deliver a naturally cutting sound
- Toss in your Gig Bag: The Meinl heel shaker adds a new dimension of rhythm without taking up too much space in your bag or case. A “must have” accessory for any acoustic musician!
- Official two year Meinl Warranty: Meinl instruments carry a two year manufacturer warranty when purchased from authorized retailers