The actual assembly of the Cajon is very easy; An enclosed instruction manual will guide you through this fun project step by step. At the end, The finish of the Cajon can be customized by adding oil, lacquer, wax or paint which will provide a totally unique and personal design to the instrument. The wood used for the make your own Cajon is birch (Bitola) which ensures a powerful and warm sound. It comes with all of the parts and a list of the materials and tools needed for assembly. The instruction manual is issued in seven languages (German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Japanese and Chinese).
- One of the most popular percussion instruments today is the cajon, and with the MEINL Cajon Kit you can build your own!
- All Birch Wood construction for deep bass, cutting slaps, and an overall focused tone (finished cajon measures 18″ tall x 11 3/4″ wide x 11 3/4″ deep with a pre-cut sound port)
- The seven language instruction manual will guide you through the step-by-step process of the assembly and list the tools needed for the build
- Included are two sets of internal snare wires that are designed to brush against the inside of the playing surface to give the finished instrument a crisp sound
- The natural finish of the cajon is completely customizable by adding paint, oil, lacquer, or wax after the cajon is assembled
- Two year warranty (parts only)
- More from MEINL Percussion: amazon.com/meinlpercussion