Built on the success of the Monoprice Retro guitars, these new Deluxe models play and look like instruments that cost much more. The stunning Quilted Maple top makes these guitars works of art worthy of the artist that plays them. We understand looks alone will not make the cut, so we used high quality hardware and electronics to ensure you are rockin’ all night and groovin’ all day, every day. As always we include a gig bag with your purchase but we increased the padding to ensure this beautiful instrument stays sexy. All Monoprice guitars are setup by hand in Southern California. Setups include having the frets filed so they are free of sharp edges, ensuring that the nut and bridge are properly seated at the correct height, that the strings have the right amount of action with no buzzing, and that the electronics are functioning properly, so you can plug in and play right out of the box! Take center stage and rock out on a Friday night or worship on Sunday morning.
Maple Top: The stunning Quilted Maple top makes these guitars works of art worthy of the artist that plays them.
Built for Performance: High quality hardware and woods ensures that you are always in tune and sounding your best.
Protection: The 10mm thick heavy-duty gig bag protects your guitar from dings and scrapes as you travel.
- This magnifisent guitar plays as well as it looks with its rippled quilt maple veneered top.
- This workhorse guitar cuts right the mix to put in front thanks to the rock maple neck and fingerboard.
- Feel secure playing your new Guitar anywhere you go like lessons, rehearsals, or to jam with the heavy-duty Gig Bag.
- All Indio guitars are professionally setup by our master luthier here in Southern California before they are delivered to your DOOR.
- Buy with confidance with our 30-day money back guarantee and 1-year warranty.