Roland SPD::ONE Electro Percussion Pad
The Roland SPD::ONE Electro is a standalone sample pad that easily integrates into any drum kit or percussion rig. Boasting 22 electro sounds including hand claps and the classic TR-808, TR-909 percussion sounds. With its USB connectivity, you can load up WAV files to the drum pad or send MIDI to control other instruments or sequence in the studio.
- Instruments: 22
- User Sample: Number of User Sample: 1 | Sound Length: 5seconds | Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bits, Mono/Stereo)
- Effects: Reverb, Delay
- Connectors: OUTPUT (MONO) jack: 1/4-inch phone type |PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type | USB port: Micro-B type | DC IN jack
- USB: MIDI | Mass Storage Class
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 4 | Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4 | AC adaptor (DC9V)
- Current Draw: 300 mA (DC IN)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 140 x 160 x 56mm
- Weight: 900g / 2lbs
Additional Four Blucoil AA batteries to complete your bundle!
- 22 ONBOARD SOUNDS – Enjoy a wide variety of electro sounds including TR-808, TR-909, and handclap sounds in one compact pad.
- CUSTOMIZABLE PERCUSSION SOUNDS – You can connect and save WAV files from your computer to the SPD::ONE Electro Percussion Pad via USB. Tune your samples or down to fit in with the rest of your drum kit.
- HIGH SENSITIVITY – You can create percussion sounds by tapping the drum pad with the use of hands, sticks, or mallets. Its sensitivity is adjustable.
- FITS IN ANY DRUM/PERCUSSION RIG – You can attach this compact unit in mic stands, cymbal stands, or tom stands. You also don’t need to worry about extra cables since the SPD::ONE Electro runs efficiently on four AA batteries.
- INCLUDES – Roland SPD::ONE ELECTRO Percussion Pad. Mounting Attachment. (2) Attachment Screws. Holder Mounting Screws ((1) Bolt, (1) Nut, (2) Washers). (8) AA Batteries.