The premier hard rock guitar!
The G-Style’s mahogany body gives the ideal foundation for finding your perfect hard rock and heavy metal tone. Now you can build this rock machine!
This kit is ready for you to open the box and start your build—we’ve made it easy for anyone to make a great guitar on their first try.
Build this timeless guitar your way
This kit has the specs you want—set mahogany neck, elegantly carved contours, and beveled horns. Each kit comes with the neck matched to the body, ready for you to fine tune the perfect fit. No need to worry about getting the neck angle just right, we’ve dialed it in for you.
First-time builder? No sweat.
You don’t need a workshop, and there’s a good chance you already own most of the tools you’ll need to get the job done. This kit comes with our step-by-step, beginner-friendly instructions, so you can enjoy the build.
Your kit includes everything you’ll need:
- Mahogany body with classic contours
- Neck pocket, pickup cavities and bridge holes are all drilled and routed for the perfect placement and fit
- Shaped mahogany neck has a 2-way truss rod installed
- Bound fingerboard comes pre-installed with frets and traditional crown pearloid inlays
- Peghead is ready for your personal custom shape
- Pre-slotted nut for perfect action
- Chrome plated hardware—from sealed tuners to strap buttons
- Traditional tune-o-matic bridge and stop tailpiece
- Humbucking pickups (2) with chrome covers
- Quality potentiometers, caps, and wire
- Output jack and output cord
- Black pickup rings, cover plates and accessories
- Traditional black knobs
- Small style black pickguard
- Truss rod wrench
- 2 sets of strings
- Our G-Style kit is ready for you to open the box and start your build, and its mahogany body gives the ideal foundation for finding your perfect hard rock and heavy metal tone
- Each kit comes with the neck individually matched and fit to each body, for a perfect fit-no need to worry about getting the neck angle just right, because we’ve dialed it in for you
- Comes with top quality appointments, the bound fretboard features classic crown inlays, and the hardware is ready to install
- Made with the specs you want (set mahogany neck, elegantly carved contours, and beveled horns), and all the right details (routed for humbuckers, and pre-drilled holes for the hardware), this kit is ready for you to get your hands dirty and tweak it how you want
- Illustrated, step-by-step, beginner-friendly instructions included; see item description for full list of kit contents